THE ODDS (Debbie Does ALS)


8.11.2008

Run for the Restaurant

Another sleepy ride home. I hate them so much. I called Becky to talk me in, and she did even though she had plans. When I got home my Jenny called but I was so tired I begged off. I sat in the ugly green chair to rest my eyes until it was time to meet Lynne for our run.

I got up and dressed and made it to the run but must confess I considered canceling more than once. When Lynne arrived she was fresh from her nail appointment and was sporting a fresh pedi. One should never ruin a fresh pedi so I convinced her that we needed to take the night off and go to Pancho Villa instead.

She's such a smart woman, she agreed with very little persuasion.

I'll run in the morning to make up for tonight, but it was a great night and I'm not the least bit sorry.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter