THE ODDS (Debbie Does ALS)


7.15.2008

Trapped in my little black dress

This morning I decided to wear my black dress. The last time I wore it C Claire helped me zip the back the last little bit. Since she's at camp, I decided to ask someone at work to help me when I got in. Lucky for me Nicole was here!

Had a great day here at thejobIlove and everything was wonderful. At some point, though, it occurred to me that there wouldn't be anyone home when I got there. And I will not be able to unzip my dress by myself. I'd forgotten.

I won't be able to unzip my stupid dress. How did it come to this?

Amy--sweet, kind, caring Amy--came to my aid. Before she left she unzipped the dress halfway down. So when I get home I won't be trapped in my little black dress.

Tomorrow is clinic. Not seeing the pulmonologist (see earlier post) or the shrink so I'm hoping to get out a little earlier than usual. I'm going solo this time.

Must end this dreary blather. Time to face traffic.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter