THE ODDS (Debbie Does ALS)


7.29.2008

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Had another one of those sleepy rides home tonight. I don't know why it is I am FINE until about 2/3 of the way home and then fatigue settles over me like a blanket. It helps to have coffee and a full bottle of water but I wonder if it's the caffeine or the fact that, after all that liquid, I have to pee so much I can't possibly fall asleep! Regardless, I hate these drives because they are so stressful.

Anyway, I got home and plopped down into the ugly green chair (which I bought years ago because it was so ugly). I was going to rest my eyes for a few minutes, maybe even an hour, then make C Claire her dinner. This was about 5:30. My poor child did not get fed until after 9 because I didn't wake up until 8:40. Here it is almost 10 and I still feel groggy. After I hit "publish post" I'm off to bed.

Sweet dreams and restful sleep, my dears.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter