THE ODDS (Debbie Does ALS)


7.16.2008

Very Very

I am very very slow, which is nice to hear.

Slow progression doesn't mean NO progression, and there is evidence of more weakness in my right upper arm, and there is now some weakness in a couple of the fingers on my left hand, but otherwise things are about the same. Hoffman's is still missing, and Babinski still hasn't shown up. I didn't see the shrink, the rest of the team zipped in and out, and Clinic was done by 10:30.

Blood level was .36 . Another blood test tomorrow. Trying to manipulate my diet to get the level up over .4, because (as I've said before) I don't want to increase the dosage again.

Lots of alien visitors to this site the last couple days. Where are you all coming from? And why? I'm curious to know, especially since there has been such a lot of activity just since yesterday.

Sigh. I'm beat. Goodnight everyone.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter