THE ODDS (Debbie Does ALS)


3.13.2008

Enough Already.

Driving home tonight I caught sight of my hand resting in my lap. The fingers are curled, especially the two non-conformists. Such an awful looking claw. So are you totally BORED with the whole claw thing? I AM. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS. I WANT IT TO GO AWAY SO I CAN TALK ABOUT OTHER THINGS.

Like:
  • The Shamrock half marathon is Sunday. Kendall is recovering from the flu so we tried a new ratio this morning: 5:2. What is noteworthy is that we covered the same distance in about the same time as when we do 8:1. I think Kendall will have a good race and I am looking forward to cheering Lynne on as she completes her 27th marathon. No, no envy, at least not today. We'll see how I feel Sunday. Anyway, the 5:2 run this morning was delightful. I was disappointed to get back to the office.
  • Matt sent me a great link today. If you have time (approx 20 minutes) it's worth a look.
  • Can't go to Becky's game (homework) but the Terps (sans the "w" for now) are playing so I will watch. Hope they don't screw it up.
I think these are much more interesting topics.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter