THE ODDS (Debbie Does ALS)


3.10.2008

Loving my Monday

When the alarm went off this morning at 4:15 and my body revolted, thinking it was 3:15, I decided to stay in bed another 30 minutes. Excellent decision. I had a good workout at the gym and then two HUGE successes: I buttoned the left sleeve of my blouse AND I managed to squeeze into some pantyhose.

Starting off to be a super wonderful day!

I've also given some thoughts to yesterday's dream. The pointy toed skates are obviously mine because I am the pointy toed shoe queen. Skating=rolling=ease of movement, agility, freedom. Dave L and Kevin represent the running (Dave) and my youth (Kevin). Still working on the table and what THAT means! Maybe it's representative of a plateau? Who knows. I welcome any and all interpretations.

And, finally, more reasons Sunday was a good day: Lynne, Thull, Jennifer, Jannette and several other friends placed in the race!

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter