THE ODDS (Debbie Does ALS)


3.30.2008

Saturday's Half Marathon

Wow. What a great day yesterday. It was cold, a little breezy, sunny but not TOO sunny, some tough uphills but some kind and forgiving downhills...all combined to make a fantastic race. Lynne, Cathy, Kendall and I got the most perfect parking place, right by the armory! We all had good races, Lynne ran a good marathon and the rest of us ran a strong half. Kendall PR'd--she showed those hills who was boss!

I was so exhausted by the time I got home. I took C Claire to have her eyebrows done, took a shower and crawled into bed at 4PM! I got up near midnight just to move around a bit but went right back and got up again at 7. I don't remember ever being in bed that long except during bad bouts of the flu...the race really took it out of me. I had nice dreams about rainy beaches...a very restful sleep.

Not a bad way to spend a Saturday.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter