THE ODDS (Debbie Does ALS)


3.24.2008

Polly's back

My family and friends will leave in DROVES after reading all my gloom! I don't know what gets into me that I feel compelled to write such drivel.

Despite my melancholia of yesterday, it was a lovely Easter. The whole family was there (except poor little Stella, who was recovering from her attempt at stitch removal). The birds kept us entertained, everyone had plenty to eat and drink, and Harley modeled her new raincoat. I'm waiting for a picture so I can share the loveliness that is Miss Harley!

My right arm is twitching like mad today. The left arm is relatively quiet and there doesn't seem to be any face twitching going on. Thank heaven (or whatever that place is or isn't, hahaha!).

Several of the posts on Living w/ ALS have discussed lithium. The posters have said they're not having any bad reactions to it although none have mentioned any change in progression. Granted, it's a little early, so I don't guess there's yet much to report. I'm looking forward to my next clinic visit so I can get started!

So, back to normal, looking up instead of down, and grateful for all the good things in my life. Apologies again to everyone for the gloom, and I love you all.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter