THE ODDS (Debbie Does ALS)


3.10.2008

Ruminatin'

Lunchtime and a moment of reflection.

As I sit here, just off the phone doing oh-so-important work for the company and our employees, I can't imagine not doing this and the other things I love so much. My life is really so incredible; I love and am loved, the cold air feels good on my face when I run, my egg drop soup (right now) and food (in general!!) tastes so good, I'm listening to BBC podcasts. This is just a short list of things that make me appreciate where I am in this life.

Then my fingers start their stupid dance and my arms (yes, armS) twitch and twitch and twitch, and I recall I am not left handed no matter how I am eating my soup, and I remember Louise is not far away. As I've said before, I have a very hard time reconciling who I am with what Louise portends.

So I ignore her as much as I can. Stupid bitch.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter