THE ODDS (Debbie Does ALS)


3.12.2008

PB and Pickle

Don't gag. Peanut butter and pickle sandwiches are manna from heaven and one of my favorite treats. I'm eating one now and loving it! Tomorrow morning's run will burn most of it off--I hope!

I had to do this post separately from the one just before because one simply cannot talk about one's mother and peanut butter and pickles in the same breath. Haha! As contemplative and serious as was my previous entry, this one is less so.

I was able to UNzip my skirt tonight. C Claire is happy and chatty and sweet as can be. Jenny and the Fluff are doing well. Becky's volleyball team is #1 and we are going to the game tomorrow.

I am very happy. It was a beautiful day and evening.

Much, much love to all.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter